Zebra GK420D Direct Thermal Printer
Ready for Immediate Dispatch
Zebra GK420 printer, 203 DPI, direct thermal print method, EPL and ZPL programming languages, USB, Australia cord Part of the Zebra G-Series, the GK420d direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements.
The GK420d has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries. The GK420d comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages, and triple connectivity (USB, Auto-sensing serial and Centornics parallel) for easy integration into existing systems.
Well-suited to any industry, the reliable GK420d desktop printer is a smart investment thats always a perfect fit.
- All Label printer printheads are covered under a 6 month warranty
- Best value in a desktop printer
- Enhanced performance and speed
- Built for ease-of-use and durability
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Width: 4.09 inch (104 mm)
- Speed: 5 inches (127 mm)/sec
- Fits 25mm and 38mm core sizes
- Fits Fanfold labels
- Maximum Roll Size is 127mm Outer Diameter
- Option to fit a 76mm core using an unwind stand accessory (accessory is purchased separately, call us for more information)
- Zebra GK420D Printer
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
|Specification Sheet||GK420D Specifications|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thermal Labels users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.