We require all requests for product returns to be submitted to us in writing by either fax or email before goods are shipped back.
Fax: 02 9585 0822
Returns are divided into two categories: Faulty Returns and Request For Credit (No Fault).
Faulty Goods Returns
If you have a faulty product, please contact us and we'll send you the form you need.
A "faulty" product is a product returned by the customer to ThermalLabels.com.au that failed to operate in accordance with its functional specifications.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Products:
- A DOA product is a faulty product which has failed straight out of the box.
- A "Warranty" product is a faulty product which has failed within the warranty period. The warranty period for each product varies depening upon the manufacturers policies.
Returns Procedure for Faulty Products:
- All returns MUST be accompanied with either a ThermalLabels.com.au Return For Credit form or Repair Authorisation form.
- Customer must supply:
- Account Number (if applicable)
- Invoice Number
- Product Code/Name/Model/SKU
- Quantity of goods returned
- Serial number for each product returned
- Fault details for each product returned
- Pre-authorisation number
- Under manufacturer's instrucions, ThermalLabels.com.au will issue a credit, replacement or repair for the return of the faulty product. Replacement or repair returns may result in delays due to stock availability and lead times.
- The customer will indemnify ThermalLabels.com.au for any expenses incurred in servicing any warranty claim relating to the misuse of the product or hard disk failure.
- Any physical damage incurred on the faulty product due to misuse of the product will void the warranty and is the Customer’s responsibility.
- The customer should provide a detailed description of the fault/problem. Any no fault found charges from the manufacturer will be at the Customer’s expense.
- For Bonus products, ThermalLabels.com.au will only provide a replacement. If the product is discontinued or obsolete, the warranty will be handled by ThermalLabels.com.au on a case by case basis.
- If ThermalLabels.com.au approves an RFC/RA for return under warranty, the Customer is responsible for freight to ThermalLabels.com.au premises or nominated destination. ThermalLabels.com.au will be responsible for the replacement/repaired/exchanged product’s return freight only.
- All faulty products must be returned as a complete set which includes all the components supplied originally such as Cables, Power Adaptors, CD, etc along with the original packaging.
Request For Credit
If you would like to request for credit, please contact us and we'll send you the form you need.
1. A Request for Credit Form must be filled out and submitted for each product sent for return.
2. Credit Notes will only be issued upon inspection of goods.
3. Request for Credits must be submitted within 14 days of receiving the product.
4. Request for Credits will be rejected if the product is not in “as new/original” condition.
5. Missing parts/cables will incur a restocking fee to the value of the missing part or cable.
6. ThermalLabels.com.au will not accept products sent back without all the original packaging (including foam, plastic bags, manuals, cables, screen protectors etc).
7. A restocking fee (minimum 15%) will apply if cartons/packaging are returned damaged or pieces are missing.
8. All inward freight will be the responsibility of the customer. ThermalLabels.com.au will not cover the cost of freight on returned products and will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the customer.
9. ThermalLabels.com.au reserves the right to apply a restocking fee to any product returns regardless of the circumstances.
10. ThermalLabels.com.au Returns Policy may change at any time without notice.