Faulty Goods Returns
If you have a faulty product, please contact us and we'll send you the form you need.
A "faulty" product is a product returned by the customer to ThermalLabels.com.au that failed to operate in accordance with its functional specifications.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Products:
- A DOA product is a faulty product which has failed straight out of the box.
- A "Warranty" product is a faulty product which has failed within the warranty period. The warranty period for each product varies depening upon the manufacturers policies.
Returns Procedure for Faulty Products:
- All returns MUST be accompanied with either a ThermalLabels.com.au Return For Credit form or Repair Authorisation form.
- Customer must supply:
- Account Number (if applicable)
- Invoice Number
- Product Code/Name/Model/SKU
- Quantity of goods returned
- Serial number for each product returned
- Fault details for each product returned
- Pre-authorisation number
- Under manufacturer's instrucions, ThermalLabels.com.au will issue a credit, replacement or repair for the return of the faulty product. Replacement or repair returns may result in delays due to stock availability and lead times.
- The customer will indemnify ThermalLabels.com.au for any expenses incurred in servicing any warranty claim relating to the misuse of the product or hard disk failure.
- Any physical damage incurred on the faulty product due to misuse of the product will void the warranty and is the Customer’s responsibility.
- The customer should provide a detailed description of the fault/problem. Any no fault found charges from the manufacturer will be at the Customer’s expense.
- For Bonus products, ThermalLabels.com.au will only provide a replacement. If the product is discontinued or obsolete, the warranty will be handled by ThermalLabels.com.au on a case by case basis.
- If ThermalLabels.com.au approves an RFC/RA for return under warranty, the Customer is responsible for freight to ThermalLabels.com.au premises or nominated destination. ThermalLabels.com.au will be responsible for the replacement/repaired/exchanged product’s return freight only.
- All faulty products must be returned as a complete set which includes all the components supplied originally such as Cables, Power Adaptors, CD, etc along with the original packaging.