100x100mm Class 9 Lithium Hazard Warning Label, 500 per roll
Ready for Immediate Dispatch
Ensure you follow Dangerous Goods Regulations with our Pre-Printed 100x100 Class 9 Lithium Hazard Warning Label. You’ll get an Australian Made, premium product, with 500 labels per roll. This label follows all IATA (International Air Transport Association) rules and specifications, giving you the power to meet the demands of the world’s international airlines.
- Ensure your labels remain secured with Permanent Adhesive
- Meets IATA labelling regulations for the packaging of items containing Lithium batteries.
- Able to withstand open weather exposure with minimal reduction in effectiveness, due to a Top-Coated, Thermal Transfer material.
If using this product, you may also require the Lithium Battery Mark (184.108.40.206) label.
- 100mm x 100mm
- White, Thermal Transfer Label with Black Print
- IATA 220.127.116.11 Lithium battery
- Permanent Adhesive
- 500 labels per roll
- Price is per roll
We specialise in all types of thermal labels and have been assisting Australian Businesses with their labelling needs since 1993. We pride ourselves on the capacity for understanding your specific needs and helping you to find the right solution every single time and within the most demanding timeframes.
If you are not sure this label is right for you, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll respond within 24 hrs, and either point you in the right direction or simply manufacture the exact label you are looking for.
|Additional Information||Class 9 Lithium Hazard Warning|
|Labels Per Roll||500|
|Label Width Range||90mm+|
|Unit Of Measure||Roll|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thermal Labels users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.