100x100mm Class 9 Lithium Hazard Warning Label, 1000 per roll, 76mm core
Ready for Immediate Dispatch
Ensure you follow Dangerous Goods Regulations with our Pre-Printed 100x100 Class 9 Lithium Hazard Warning Label. You’ll get an Australian Made, premium product, with 1000 labels per roll, on a 76mm core. This label follows all IATA (International Air Transport Association) rules and specifications, giving you the power to meet the demands of the world’s international airlines.
- Ensure your labels remain secured with Permanent Adhesive
- Meets IATA labelling regulations for the packaging of items containing Lithium batteries.
- Able to withstand open weather exposure with minimal reduction in effectiveness, due to a Top-Coated, Thermal Transfer material.
- 100mm x 100mm
- White, Thermal Transfer Label with Black Print
- IATA 18.104.22.168 Lithium battery
- Permanent Adhesive
- 1000 labels per roll
- 76mm core
- Price is per roll
We specialise in all types of thermal labels and been assisting Australian Businesses with their labelling needs since 1993. We pride ourselves on the capacity for understanding your specific needs and helping you to find the right solution every single time and within the most demanding timeframes.
If you are not sure this label is right for you, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll respond within 24 hrs, and either point you in the right direction or simply manufacture the exact label you are looking for.
|Unit Of Measure||Roll|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thermal Labels users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.