Compostable Shipping Labels Bundle
Ready for Immediate Dispatch
Get ready for the Christmas season with our Compostable Shipping Labels Bundle! This kit contains everything you need to print shipping labels for Australia Post, Sendle, StarTrack, Toll, TNT Shipping, Courier Labelling and more!
- Easy to setup and install to start printing labels.
- Labels are designed for address and shipping, and they are 100% compatible with the supplied printer.
- 100% Compostable and Biodegradable labels to support the environment
- Labels are Certified to the European Industrial Composting Standard EN13432
- Printer connects to your computer via USB or Ethernet.
- No ribbon is required for printing.
- 104mm x 152mm
- Direct Thermal Coated
- Compostable and 100% Biodegradable
- Permanent Compostable Adhesive
- 300 labels per roll
- 38mm core
- USB and Ethernet Connectivity
- ZPL II, DPL, SBPL Languages
- 203 DPI
- Direct Thermal Printing Technology (No Ribbon Required)
Everything you need to get started:
Getting Started with the Toshiba BV400 Series
Follow this guide to learn how to setup your new Toshiba BV400 Label Printer on Windows.Read More
Connecting your Printer to a Network for Wireless Printing
You can connect your printer to a network for wireless printing, even if it only has an Ethernet port. Read this guide to learn how you can set this up.Read More
Configuring Wireless LAN Settings for the BV400 Series
Follow this guide to learn how you can configure wireless LAN settings for your BV400 printer.Read More
How to set the Sensor on BV400 SeriesRead More
How to use your Thermal Label Printer on Mac
Some label printers do not support printing from an apple computer, but it’s entirely possible to use almost any kind of thermal label printer for mac with a few tips and tricks.Read More
My Labels Don’t Print Correctly on Mac
There can be many reasons why your labels won’t print correctly on an Apple computer. Follow this guide to setup your label sizes, margins and scale on Mac.Read More
Printing to your Wireless Printer
This guide will explain how to print labels from network devices such as iPads, PCs, and MacBooks. Before continuing, your printer must already be connected to the LAN (local area network).Read More
Restarting the Print Spooler
When you are using a Windows computer, and your label printer is not printing (or seems to be temperamental), restarting the print spooler can help; this is the software that prepares and manages printing documents.Read More
Toshiba BCP Setting Tool
Download the Toshiba BCP Setting Tool software here to configure your printer IP address, and perform maintenance on your device.Read More
Toshiba Mac Driver Download
Click here to request a download for the Toshiba Mac Print Driver.Read More